Saturday, February 13, 2010

Transformation Complete! (Well, almost...) :D

Wow, I'm so proud of myself! I was actually able to renovate my room over my long weekend. It's so cool!!! It turned out exactly as I imagined it. I have a sketch of what I wanted the arrangements to be, and it truly materialized.

Sketch of planned layout:
Actual results:




I'm still not used to the new orientation though. Sometimes when I wake up, I feel like I'm in the wrong room, hehe. Far cry from my room's former chaos. But I'm really enjoying the artsy new feel and all the freed up space! :)

These are the pending items to fully complete this project:

- Get a side table - done! I was able to buy an antique side table from Cubao Expo, another cool item
- Get/copy wall design from Daiso
- Do finishing touches on the paint job (the hired person wasn't an expert so I need to do a lot of touch-ups)
- Buy that uber expensive wardrobe closet!!!

I'm giving myself an A for effort! Good job Maita! Hehehe :D

No comments: