Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This or That?

I took a long leave for April. Specifically April 1-6. I originally planned to go on a very long out of town vacation with strangers. I'll be with a group but still be alone in a way since I don't really know them. It was supposed to be some kind of pilgrimage. But I checked the group tour and slots are already full. I could still squeeze myself in but I'm rethinking my plan. Do I really need this?

Then I got to talk to a very close friend. For the past weeks she has been applying full blast for a job anywhere and everywhere. Then I remembered my plan to work in NZ to join my sis. But she advised that it would be better if I gain at least 5 years work experience before I go there. Job-hunting has been really tight over there and having a strong portfolio would greatly help. So that's where my shift of plans come in. I'm thinking of not going on the trip (or at least find something that's more low key) and spend more time updating my resume offline and online. I'm still thinking about it though. My mind has been set on spending quality me time so I still have to decide which way is better.

No comments: