Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to Reality!!!

Hello Reality! I missed you!!! NOT!!! Hahaha. Got back from US a week ago and I must admit, it's been very very very hard to readjust to my original environment. Add the fact that I got badly jetlagged and sick for a week.

Finally I was able to see what the fuss is about, why a lot of people dream of going there. Well, at first I wasn't impressed, especially with the level of superficiality that their culture has. But it growns on you, and I guess it's part of the charm. Everything is so straightforward, and all about improving one's self. Though I'm not sure yet if I'll want to live there for good. But it was a very good experience, and I got to be with a lot of loved ones. ;-)

Now I'm back to my current home. There are a lot of biting realities to face. First of course is the need to get back to office work groove and my impending certification exam. Another one is the job that one of my past colleagues is trying to offer me. Second biggest one is the fact that someone significant from the past will be stepping at my doorstep soon. This is putting me off a bit, and until now I'm still undecided about how I should feel about this. And the most important of all is my application to NZ, my EOI just got selected! Now I'm waiting for the result on whether they will give me the ITA. After this, paperwork mania! I'm quite excited actually. I can't wait to be back together with my sister and family. :D

Well, that's it in a nutshell. Hopefully things will go well in the following weeks. :)

No comments: