Friday, January 08, 2010

New Day, New Do

Good morning world! Woke up early to a beautiful morning, very serene and probinsya-ish. So I got up and took a quick shot while there is still ample sunlight in our garden.


I've decided to take the haircut fix today! Hahaha! I couldn't get the frustration out of my head, so I'll just go ahead on to the nearest decent salon and get the cut that I wanted. And to make sure that i get what I want, I'll save the picture on my phone and show it to the bakla who will chop my coif. Whoever she is (-->), I think our hair's texture seems similar. Lamang lang siguro siya ng tatlong hot oil treatments, haha.

This is a perfect time to get a semi-makeover since I'll be going to an old friend's birthday party/elem batchmates' reunion. It's been some time since I've seen them and vice versa so honestly I'm quite anxious to go. But it's the nth time that my batchmate invited me to a reunion so I couldn't refuse this time, especially since it's her birthday.

I already bought a gift, which was a dyahe experience. I was supposed to buy an eye cream which had a tag of Php195. Not thinking twice, I picked it up and went straight to the cashier and gave 200 pesos. Ha! It turns out, it was worth 1,195! I couldn't hide the shock on my face! Good thing the cashier lady was nice, I told her that I just wanted to buy a simple gift for a friend. So she assisted me and showed me some "simpler" stuff that I can get. She even wrapped the item in Japanese paper and put it in the store's paper bag and even threw in a small ribbon and a gift tag.

One of these days, I'll go ahead and buy that expensive eye cream...for myself! Hahaha! :P

No comments: