Friday, January 08, 2010

Update Complete!

Finally! Update complete! I went to Masinag to make a second try at my hair revamp (promise this will be the last entry on my haircut obsession). I was contemplating on having a haircut in F Salon or Reyes Hair Cutters. My instincts told me to choose RHC. The feel was different from the higher end salon last night. But because I am me, I felt at ease quickly. Mas bakla at jologs sila, at nag-enjoy ako sa pang-o-okray sa huli kong gupit, gatong pa kasi yung stylist. Kakatawa nga e, tinanong niya ako kung bakla ba yung kasama nila, nung una hindi ko pa masabi kasi nakaupo siya tapos nanggugupit ng iba at mukha lang siyang metrosexual na lalaki. But no, nagsalita siya! Dead giveaway! Bakla ang lola mo! Hahaha, gaydars never die. Ayun, nag-enjoy ako. Their service was a hundred bucks cheaper, but there was no shampoo and massage and the airconditioning wasn't good. So for me, the cost was just the same. Finally got the hairdo that I wanted! Though it's not as drastic as I thought it would be. Maybe it was the anxiety acting up since I haven't made any changes to my hair in a while.

Before 1:
Before 2:

After:


Haha, di ata gaano kita pagkakaiba kasi flat from blowdrying. But there really is a significant amount of hair removed from my crown. My ponytail is now so small :P.

Overall, I spent 340 on this mini-makeover (gave 40 pesos tip to the RHC guy). :D

No comments: